6/11/10

For My Utah Followers...

For those of you in Utah and the SLC surrounding area I thought I would pass on a good emailing list that you should be on.

I joined the Salt Lake City Running Co. email list when I visited Utah in May after I bought my new running shoes. They were awesome and they now have the largest running store in Utah. It's a good size with shoes that aren't built for style but for comfort and longevity. I have shopped there before getting ready to run the first marathon. Jared and I got braces, energy gels, socks, etc there and they were great.

If you buy a certain amount of shoes there they even give one free! Surprisingly enough Jared bought shoes the day before the marathon, wore them the day of and didn't get any blisters (well more than normal when you run a marathon I guess you could say)

I've received a few different emails with running events and just some things to do. This is a great email fro Summer activities too. You can go to their site and sign up

No comments: