3/12/10

Quote of the Day - Happy Friday

"There are as many reasons for running as there are days in the year, years in my life. But mostly I run because I am an animal and a child, an artist and a saint. So, too, are you. Find your own play, your own self-renewing compulsion, and you will become the person you are meant to be." --George Sheehan

this quote actually got me pretty motivated to run, I have a long run tomorrow - 11 miles, and I have to wake up early on my only day to sleep in, in order to get it done. But I only have about 5 more weeks until the marathon and I need to push myself to really take this serious!

I have added the "Insanity" workout to my regiment and it has actually helped alot! I have more energy now that I have just running, and its motivating me to eat healthy and to stay on my running schedule. I suggest to those who are training for a race, add a little extra to your workouts and you'll actually be less tired :) as backward as that sounds! good luck training, keep it up, It WILL pay off!

Happy Friday!

No comments: