3/2/10

Are You A Warrior

Oh my goodness! I got an email about this race in my inbox and I am sooo excited! You need to check this site out and sign up for a race of your life is you can!

My husband and I are competing in 2 of them, and they are both at least 6 hours away! So don't make traveling an excuse :)This will be the craziest day of your life and i'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it, and check out this meat that you get to eat after! Its well earned! I feel like Elaine on Sienfeld when she's told she uses too many exclamation points, but I just can't help it! this race looks amazing, and dangerous, exactly why my husband is so excited.

Check it out here http://www.warriordash.com/ Find the closest one to your home and make sure to sign up fast, because they are really selling out!

You not only get the "craziest frickin' day of your life" but you get a cool hat after too!
We'll be at the New York and Illinois ones so come and check it out!

No comments: