4/14/10

Are You a Tough Guy?

My brother-in-law sent me a link to this on facebook yesterday and when he mentioned it to me he said "Are you doing the tough guy?" and I took that as "Am I being a tough guy?" and without knowing I said yes and committed to this crazy race.

The Tough Guy Challenge is a tradition over in Europe. England to be exact. And for some reason I cannot find anything about how far it actually is, but what it does say is 100 death defying events in 150 acres. so whatever that mean, I'm going to partake in it. "But its in Europe." you say.For the first time ever their bringing the Tough Guy challenge to the US and can you beleive only miles from my hometown in Utah. In October, in Park City Utah will be the first held Tough guy challenge in the United States. I have already reserved my spot, are you tough enough to join me?
You can make your reservations here (and yes it will be very cold!):
http://www.toughguyusa.com/

2 comments:

sarahnichole87 said...

Wow! Crazy! Good luck!!!

Me said...

Hey Jessi and Jared- This is Meg from your mom's ward. She gave me your blog, and I love it! Way to go on the marathon today too! That is awesome! So, seriously I think Phil might want to do this tough guy race. ARe you doing it, Jared? I'm not sure who is posting. But he is so into crazy stuff like that. I am going to show him your post when he gets home. . . we'll see:-) keep up all the good info posts, great motivation for runners-in-training!