4/10/10

20 miler



Well I am done with my 20 miles for today and I'm achin', but so glad its over. Now for the last 2 weeks I'll take it easy and not push myself until April 24.



What got me through it was HGTV, I love that channel, and the old man who comes into the gym every Saturday morning and watches the home remodels and comments on how he hates that bright blue color on the walls, but agrees with me that the staircase was an improvement, and the energy gummies that I probably overdue just a bit, but I want to make sure I have enough energy running through my veins.

I woke up at 6:00 to make sure I wouldn't be hogging the treadmill the whole day (yes I did 20 miles on a treadmill, even in this great weather, but the next weeks are all outside runs), and now I feel like I've been up for a day and a half.

My good friend in Utah is doing her long run as I type this and for anyone else making the long journey toward being ready for that race, good luck, and I'll be thinking of you! Now onto enjoying my Saturday!

No comments: